Monday, January 9, 2012

.If.You.Really.Knew.Me.

If you really knew me you'd know that I'm insecure.
You'd know that I'm nervous about the things I'm writing on this page because i know I'm not the only one reading it.
You'd know that i always feel like giving up on the things i have worked for for so long.
You'd know that i have habits.
You'd know that i believe in miracles.
You'd know that i have big responsibilities.
You'd know that this is  the hardest year of my life.
You'd know that my life is repeated daily.
You'd know that i climb with my family.
You'd know that i don't care about the worthless things and sometimes the things worth caring for.
You'd know that I'm to nice to speak up.
You'd know that i keep most things to myself.
You'd know that the basic things that you know about me are the least important.
You'd know that I'm my own person.






xoxo.taylar.

No comments:

Post a Comment