Sunday, September 18, 2011

.Boulevard.Of.Broken.Dreams.

I walk alone, I walk alone...
Here i am nobody around. feeling like im way back in the olden days wondering what had happened.
I walk alone, I walk alone.
Where are all the people i had expected here?
 Shattered windows, Such a dark place, & nothing is looking that great.
I walk alone, I walk alone.

Desert air calling out my name. I dont quite get how people could ever live this way.
I walk alone, I walk alone.
Coming from a big city, to this.
Not the best experience.
I walk alone, I walk alone.

Trash everywhere, boarded up newspaper stands, & buildings.
No life exists.
except me...
I walk alone, I walk alone.

I've walked over an hour and i feel as if i had not moved from this same exact spot.
Everything looks the same.
Forgetting you and all your mistakes.
i will always be walking alone.

5 comments:

  1. I like how you say "desert air calling out my name." Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Olden Days? I love that. I'm curious for more. I honestly didn't want to stop reading it once I had finished. I wanted more. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you create a feeling of isolation, Great job keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last line had really good depth. its very creative. lovin it!

    ReplyDelete